For this month's FEW Breakfast Workshop, we have invited a business journalist and strategist, Natasha D'Souza, to discuss becoming a recognised expert in any field. This breakfast is for you if you’re interested to see how becoming a sought-after expert in your field of business can help you gain more media coverage, increase the visibility of your business and bring in more business opportunities.
You will learn:
- Five fundamental elements of becoming an ultimate expert
- How to be associated in the public eye with a subject
- How to write for prominent publications
Whether you are:
- just getting started as an entrepreneur, coach, independent consultant
- are figuring out a career change but don’t have a track record in the field you’re looking to move into
- have been in a business for a little while, but have kept your client base small and want to score more, higher-paying clients
- or, have already established a successful business and are ready to take things to the next level...
...if you think becoming a sought-after expert would be valuable for your business, join us!
Theme: FEW Breakfast Workshop | How to Be a Recognised Expert in any Field
Date: Friday 2 November 2018
Venue: The Executive Centre, Level 43 | Three Garden Road, Champion Tower, Central
Ticket: HKD$150 for FEW Premium Members and HKD$250 for other members
(Ticket includes a light breakfast and drinks)