Female Entrepreneurs Day 2019 Singapore
20 & 21 September 2019
This year, the Female Entrepreneurs Day 2019 will take place in Singapore on 20 & 21st September. Female Entrepreneurs Day (FED) is the annual event of FEW. The past FED took place in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen that attracted over 1,000+ new generation entrepreneurs, business elite and corporate leaders from different cities and countries.
The past sponsors were Google, KPMG, Silicon Valley Bank, Shanghai Xintiandi, and GSR Capital. The media partners include Elle China, Forbes China, and Tatler.
FED aims to give tangible support to female-led businesses. The concept this year is to create the biggest business warming party where we bring together potential customers, business partners and help explore cross-border trade. The FEW e-mall will support and help sell products and services particularly to the China market.
ABOUT THE EVENT
1. VIP night: 100+ VIPs who are business leaders, celebrities, influencers, government officials, C-suite executives.
2. FED: Fireside chat, marketplace, wellness, fashion runway, live music and more!
3. Marketplace: 50 female founders will be exhibiting their brands.
4. 1000+visitors at the business warming party throughout the day.
5. FEW e-mall to support the sales of exhibitors at the business warming party online.
6. Regional exposure through media partners: Forbes, Elle, Tatler and other leading publications.
7. Social media promotion through KOLs and FEW members. The total online views of FED 2017 in Shanghai was 20millions.
Business Warming Party
10:30 - 18:30
The party will be hosted in an outdoor area. Each member will be given an area to showcase their products or services, and sell to visitors.
Stand up, Speak up and shine
13:00 - 15:00
Female entrepreneurs who exhibit the products/services can apply to speak on the stage to introduce their business.
10:30 - 11:00
Throughout the day there will be live music, yoga & meditation, make-up and hairstyling corners, photo-shooting and games to offer visitors a pleasant and unique experience.
FASHION RUNWAY & PARTY
18:30 - 21:00
A fashion runway will showcase the products of members and around 100 VIPs will be invited.
10:30 - 11:00
The speakers on our invitation list are Randi Zuckerberg, entrepreneur and Mark Zuckerberg’s younger sister and Emily Weiss, entrepreneur and Founder of Glossier.
The FEW e-mall will support and sell the products and services particularly to the Chinese market.
APPLY TO JOIN THE EVENT AS EXHIBITOR OR SPEAKER